Buy to let hub:
A recent Aldermore survey showed 84% of advisers felt buy to let lenders needed to be more innovative
In response to these findings, Aldermore have created a new buy to let hub just for intermediaries. With no sign up or log in required, you can take advantage of information and expert commentary on the buy to let market.
Able to deal with all types of applicants and for all sorts of circumstances, including the self-employed, their range of residential mortgages and common sense approach to underwriting is ideal for those applicants who require a personal touch.
Standard purchase and refinance:
- Mortgages available up to 75% LTV (property value up to £1m)
- Mortgages available up to 85% LTV (property value up to £400,000)
- Minimum age 21 and maximum age 70 at the end of the term
- Interest only mortgages available
- New build houses and flats
- Remortgage for capital raising, including debt consolidation
High LTV lending:
- Mortgages available up to 95% LTV through the governments Help to Buy schemes available for first time buyers and movers
- Mortgages up to 100% LTV through the Aldermore family guarantee product