Accord brings you (possibly) the best product transfer process in the world - and a proc fee!
It might not be the best, but Accord reckon their process for residential transfers is pretty good!
- It’s online and takes only a few clicks
- The products compare well to new business pricing
- You get a 0.30% gross procuration fee
Finding time to look after your existing clients can be difficult, so let them help. They've launched a new online process for product transfers earlier this year and they’ve just made it even better:
- Login to see your client’s current details including LTV, balance, current payment and term remaining
- You’ll only see the products your client is eligible for
- You can sort by on term, type and fee and compare monthly payments for the transfer products with the current monthly payment
- With a few clicks, you can request a transfer offer and make sure your client has the right deal for another few years
And to recognise the work you do, they pay you a 0.30% gross procuration fee for all residential product transfers. View their website
for more information.