Aviva interactive and non-interactive terms

Insurance

​There will be a commission differential between Interactive and Non-Interactive business placed with Aviva.

Article date: 08/11/2017

​From 9th November 2017, there will be a commission differential between Interactive and Non-Interactive business placed with Aviva for both Zenith and Market as outlined in the tables here.

Around 93% of advisers already submit business with Aviva on an Interactive basis and by using the Interactive route this can increase the straight through processing rates which currently is 76.2% immediately with a further 13.5% in the next 48 hours totalling 89.7% after 2 days.

If you would like to discuss how to submit the business through the Interactive route should you not already do so, then please contact your Aviva Account Manager. 


Live