LV= Doctor Services has been added to all LV=’s new personal protection policies (including Life insurance, Life and Critical illness, Income Protection and more) at no added cost. This gives your clients access to three expert medical services via one handy app, which includes a Second Opinion service.
People typically seek a second opinion when a doctor, other than their regular GP, gives them their view about a diagnosis and how best to treat it.
What does LV=’s Second Opinion service offer?
• a full review of a confirmed diagnosis, including mental health
• a consultation with a UK specialist best matched to their diagnosis, either by phone or video consultation
• help to understand the treatment options available and answers to any outstanding questions or doubts
• complete confidentiality, as medical information will only be shared with their own GP, at the client's request
• and no consultation fees are payable.
Getting a second opinion may not mean that a diagnosis is changed, but it can help your client to make a more informed decision about their future treatment.
To find out more about LV= Doctor Services please visit LV.com/value-added or speak to your LV= Account Manager.