In the latest development of OLP Connect (OLPC), now live, L&G simplified your online experience and access to your customer's information through digitisation.
So what are the changes?
• Newly designed ‘underwriting decision’ screen on OLPC
- We have designed a new screen layout, making it easier to compare the alternative product options on a non-standard terms application.
• Online ‘New Business Accept New Offer’ letters reducing paper correspondence
- We’re not changing our process but we are changing the non-standard terms offer letters to emails.
• Reviewable Critical Illness Cover emails
- Where customers have indicated that they want a digital journey, the existing five year review letter will be replaced by an e-mail. As this is for digital cases only the emails will only take effect when digital cases reach their 1st fifth year anniversary in 2021.
- If the review has resulted in a change in premium then the email will ask the customer to access My Account to review the proposed changes.
Visit our Adviser Centre now to access our step by step guides which show you how to take advantage of these new enhancements.