Alex Ward-Brassington: Intermediary Marketing Specialist
Alex has worked at the Society for just a year, so is quickly learning all there is about mortgages! Alex’s role is to support our broker community by ensuring they are up to date with our latest products and criteria updates.
Dedicated Broker Support
Our broker team are here to support you before, during and after the application.
You can easily get in touch through our broker helpline (01782 255159), our online chat (head to thehanley.co.uk) or via email at
Brokers also have access to useful information and downloads such as criteria, a guide to RIO, affordability assessment forms, self-build guides and more!
The application process is online, so all the case details are safe in one place and it only takes 2 minutes to register with us.
Did you know?
- We offer self-build mortgages direct to the broker so you deal with the lender, no middle man.
- We welcome shared ownership applicants.
- We are flexible, give us a call if your client is just outside of criteria!
- We offer up to 95% LTV on New Build houses and flats.
- First Time Buyers and First Time Landlords applicants welcome for Buy to Let.
- Satisfied CCJ’s, defaults and missed payments are allowed.