Register to place business with Virgin Money:
*Please select that you are a PMS Mortgage Club member when registering, placing business or checking existing payment route to ensure you receive the procuration fee quoted by PMS.
We continue to stand by the commitments we made to you:
- Offers for your customers within 10 working days of receiving a fully packaged application, or we’d give your customer £100. See virginmoneyforintermediaries.com for conditions.
- To offer you our very best products – we don’t offer better deals through other channels to attract new customers ourselves.
- At least 24 hours’ notice before we increase the rates on our mortgage deals.
- A fair day’s pay for a fair day’s work, with procuration fees that reward you for the work you put in.
- Dedicated service teams and your own BDM, ready to support you with whatever you need.
Mortgages with your clients in mind
We’re committed to offering intermediaries our very best products, including Intermediary Exclusive deals which are available for a limited time only.
- Residential mortgages up to 95% LTV
- Buy-to-let mortgages up to 80% LTV
- Shared Ownership and Custom Build mortgages
- Help to Buy Equity loan deals
- Product Transfers with a procuration fee
- Flexible features, like overpayments and payment holidays subject to Virgin Money’s agreement and the terms and conditions of your customer’s mortgage
- Fully flexible products
- Cashback incentives on selected deals
- Flat fees and fee saver options
- Free standard legal work and free basic valuation on properties under £3m for residential remortgage customers†
We love to share
When it comes to feedback, we like to lay it all on the table.
We’re so confident in the service we deliver to our intermediaries, we ask you to rate us after every mortgage completion. Then we publish the results on our website for all to see. No filtering out the bad reviews.
Visit our reviews page to read what our Intermediary Partners have to say about us.
A more rewarding partnership
As a Virgin Money intermediary partner you also get access to terrific offers from the Virgin family. From money off holidays to discounts on entertainment or a fantastic balloon flight to a great case of wine – you can enjoy special treatment across the Virgin Group*.
It’s our way of saying thank you. So make the most of your new family and start enjoying the benefits.
For full details of the latest offers visit virginmoneyforintermediaries.com/offers
*Offers, which are available to all intermediaries registered with Virgin Money, are subject to change and may be withdrawn at any time. Please check the terms and conditions carefully.
Contact us today
For sales enquiries or support, contact your dedicated BDM or visit virginmoneyforintermediaries.com for tools, sales aids and details of our latest products.
Not sure who your BDM is? Use our BDM finder.
For any queries relating to pre and post application, call your dedicated Regional Service Team:
New Build 0345 600 1477**
North 0345 600 1706**
South 0345 601 0680**
East 0345 606 0301**
West 0345 605 7025**
Your dedicated Regional Service Team are policy experts and have access to underwriters and can help you with any of the following queries:
- New business criteria enquiries
- Declined decision in principles or applications
- A loan amount generated
- An application already submitted
- Help or support with our online application system Virgin Money Online (VMO)
- Product transfers on an existing Virgin Money mortgage
** Lines are open 8.30am to 6pm Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays. Calls to 03 numbers cost the same as calls to 01 or 02 numbers and they are included in inclusive minutes and discount schemes in the same way. Calls may be monitored and recorded.† Please be aware that a physical valuation may not take place on all cases.
Important stuff just for mortgage brokers
Great reasons to use Virgin Money
For us, being a good partner means putting your needs at the heart of our decisions and recognising what’s important to you – our products, our pricing and our service.
We understand that choice is important. That’s why we offer a wide range of products and features.
And don’t forget, you have access to a field BDM and a telephone BDM meaning you can get the right support when you need it.
Here’s some of our key product and policy points.
- We lend up to 90% LTV for new build houses and 75% LTV for new build flats.
- Cash incentives are accepted up to 5% for 90% LTV and below.
- Unlimited non-cash incentives are also accepted.
- We support the Help to Buy Equity Loan Scheme for purchases.
- Shared Ownership purchase mortgages are available up to 95% LTV.
- New Build Offers are valid for 30 weeks.
- 30 week extensions available subject to the application being re-underwritten against our currently lending policy, re-credit scored and updated income documentation.
- We use share of net-profit after tax + salary.
- Two years’ trading figures are required.
- Up to 4.49 x income.
- Minimum income of £50k is required.
- Evidence of 12 month contracting history needed or two years’ employed in same line of work.
- We require current and previous contract (or two years’ P60s if employed).
- Three months’ remaining or evidence of renewal.
- No more than six weeks between contracts.
- Three months’ bank statements.
- We’ll calculate income at day rate x5 x 46 weeks.
- For those earning less than £50k, or on fixed term/agency basis, a two year track record is required.
- Portfolio Landlords accepted, policy applies.
- Portfolio straight balance swaps with no additional borrowing won’t need a business plan, cash flow or full portfolio details.
- Personal income may be considered to cover rental shortfall.
- Minimum income required is £25k.
- Payment holidays offered as standard.
Get in touch
You can find our current rates in our Mortgage Update and full details of our lending criteria on our website. If you’ve got any questions, you can get in touch with your Business Development Manager or dedicated Regional Service Team.
You can also discuss a new application and check the progress of your existing cases through live chat.