Register to place business with Earl Shilton:
*Please select that you are a PMS Mortgage Club member when registering, placing business or checking existing payment route to ensure you receive the procuration fee quoted by PMS.
ESBS provides a competitive range of residential mortgages, coupled with a flexible and ‘common-sense’ approach to service, criteria and underwriting; designed so you can deliver solutions for those unique and complex customer requirements.
Here are a few key reasons to use esbs:
• Can lend into retirement, and to those working into later years (repaid by age 85)
• Interest only, up to 50% LTV or part and part for higher LTVs
• Self-build specialists - direct with you the broker and not through third parties
• Properties subject to agricultural ties, age and Section 106 restrictions considered
• Adverse credit acceptable if cleared over three years ago
• Gifted deposit and equity acceptable (inc non-family and landlords)
• Right to Buy and Right to Acquire – 100% of the purchase price to 90% of the Open Market Valuation
• 4 applicants and 4 incomes allowed
• No credit scoring, with flexible underwriting where applications are assessed individually