Register to place business with Interbay:
*Please select that you are a PMS Mortgage Club member when registering, placing business or checking existing payment route to ensure you receive the procuration fee quoted by PMS.
Products and criteria
As experts in commercial, semi-commercial, buy to let and bridging lending, there’s no case too big or too complex for us. Here are just a few ways in which we could help.
Commercial & Semi-Commercial
When it comes to commercial and semi-commercial lending, we understand the demands and challenges your clients may face.
- Most asset classes considered.
- No maximum loan amount.
- No maximum property value.
Owner occupier and investment applications accepted
Buy to Let
With experience in high-value cases and complex ownership structures, we could help your clients with more than just standard buy to lets.
- No maximum loan amount and no maximum property value.
- HMOs/MUFBs of any size accepted.
- More involved ownership structures permitted.
- Multiple properties accepted on a single loan.
From buy to let HMO conversions to large refurbishments, our range of bridging solutions means we have all bases covered
- New two-tier proposition which allows light refurbishment works through to more complex projects which alter the external footprint or outline of a property, or requires planning permission.
- New developer exit range.
- Expanded solicitor panel.
- Conversions into flats accepted.
Find out more about the following product ranges:
• Buy to let & HMO
• Bridging (Bridging products are available exclusively through InterBay Select via our packager partners).
Along with our diverse range of products, in-house expertise and individual case assessments, we also offer a wealth of other resources to help you find solutions to your complex cases, including:
- Online criteria guide – Track down the information you need with our online criteria guide.
- Important literature – Includes essential documentation, from application forms to useful ‘how to’ information.
- Online calculators – Discover how much your client could borrow with our maximum loan calculators
- Dedicated sales team – Find out how our in-house team could help you find solutions to your high-value cases.
Get in touch today
For further details about any of our products, or if you’ve got a question you need answering, please get in touch with your specialist finance account manager.
You can also speak to our broker sales support team by calling 0345 878 7000 or contacting them via Live Chat.
Book a BDM appointment
Click here to arrange a meeting with your local BDM
Register with us
Click here to register and place your business with us