Register to place business with Darlington Building Society:
*Please select that you are a PMS Mortgage Club member when registering, placing business or checking existing payment route to ensure you receive the procuration fee quoted by PMS.
Darlington BS have a range of discount and fixed products up to 95% LTV. They also offer Help to Buy mortgages.
- Mortgages for older people, providing the loan doesn't extend beyond the age of 85, and they will consider both occupational and state pension
- BTL lending where the portfolio is 3 properties or fewer
- BTL on interest only up to 85 years old (Max LTV 70%)
- Right to buy mortgages subject to a minimum valuation of £60,000 with a maximum LTV of 80% - Full discount acceptable
- Individuals paid in foreign currency up to a maximum of 75% LTV (specific currencies apply) able to proceed with 1 UK resident and 1 non-uk resident
- Court agreed maintenace and some state benefits (DLA, working and child tax credits)
- Interest only to 70% LTV
- Self employed with 2 years accounts and projections
- Fixed term contracts if regular work has been undertaken
- HTB mortgages in local area (defined by postcode)
- Day one remortgage
- Lend in England and Wales
How to register
Visit Darlington's intermediary website. Here you will find all the information you need when doing business with them. Here you can register for their online service which will give you access to their Toolbox containing the latest product information, lending criteria and necessary contact details and explains the process for submitting an online application.
Once your registration has been approved you can use their online portal to:
- Receive an instant decision on your customers' eligibility to apply for a mortgage
- Produce a DIP
- Complete and submit online mortgage applications
- Send completed application forms and scanned supporting documents to the Society.