Post Code Restrictions:
Over 50s added funeral benefit through Golden Charter not available in Isle of Man.
A 5 Star Defaqto Rated protection product that suits a wide range of clients:
- Two-year short-term and long-term (‘until retirement’) plans available
- No loading of premiums, regardless of health, occupation, smoking status or even BMI up to 38
- Up to 70% of pre-incapacity income covered for the employed and self-employed
- All medical conditions are reviewable
- Flexibility for your clients with the Guaranteed Insurability Option to increase cover when certain life events take place, and Career breaks available between 3 – 24 months.
Benefits created with clients in mind:
- Additional support to help members return to work, including access to counselling, mental health advice and physiotherapy providers.
- A £250 New Child Payment - into a Shepherds Friendly Junior ISA.
- Short-term family income benefit – If the Income Protection plan member dies, their family will receive £6,000 over a period of six months.
Hassle free underwriting and claims:
- 96.26% of claims paid in 2019
- A supportive and qualified team of underwriters for expert guidance
- The underwriting team provide dedicated points of contact for you and quick decisions for your clients.
Over 50s Life Insurance
The 5 Star Defaqto Rated Over 50s Life Insurance plan offers simple, guaranteed acceptance cover to help with the cost of funerals and other expenses that may incur after a client passes away. Product features include:
- A fixed, tax-free cash lump sum to the client's family, upon the death of the policy holder
- Guaranteed acceptance, no medical questions asked
- Cover from £10 per month, up to £50
- The option of an additional £300 of funeral benefit provided by Golden Charter
- Available to those aged between 50-80. Premiums stop when client reaches 90, but they will remain fully covered
- Access to National Bereavement Service, offering counselling, guidance and support for the recently bereaved.