Overview & Benefits
Register to place business with Saffron for Intermediaries:
*Please select that you are a PMS Mortgage Club member when registering, placing business or checking existing payment route to ensure you receive the procuration fee quoted by PMS.
With a dedicated team of BDMs ready to help with your query, Saffron's mortgages cover a wide range of 'special situations' from an occupational range for contractors, professionals or self-employed, to expat buy to let and self build. They include a number of features you may not expect: product options with no ERCs, the ability to have options such as interest only and on selected products the facility to make capital repayments enabling your customer to move to a lower rate.
All applications are individually assessed by skilled underwriters (Saffron doesn't credit score) they take into consideration your customer's individual circumstances, apply common sense and provide a personal and reliable service.
The Special Situations product range includes mortgages for:
- Landlords, including those buying rental property in need of refurbishment
- Borrowers moving up the housing ladder who need a 95% LTV loan
- The self-employed who have just one year's accounts
- Professionals such as doctors, lawyers and financial experts who require a higher LTV
- Borrowers building their own homes
- Expat buy to let
- Lend up to 95% on New Build houses
Saffron also offers a bespoke mortgage service for borrowers whose requirements fall outside its standard product range, with criteria and rates being determined on a case-by-case basis.
Saffron only lends in England and Wales.