WHAT TYPE OF CLIENTS CAN WE HELP?
We can help in all cases when your client is aged 50-90+, but here are some of the scenarios we see often.
- End of term – sometimes called mortgage prisoners.
- Debt consolidation – reducing existing monthly payments and increasing disposable income.
- Bank of Mum and Dad – helping children or grandchildren to get on the housing ladder, pay off student loans, etc.
- Purchasing a home – it could be their dream home or a second home.
- Home improvements – updating their existing property with fund freed up by our mortgages.
- Inheritance Tax – using / gifting the proceeds of a mortgage to reduce the amount of family tax that might be due in the future.
REAL CASES WE HAVE SOLVED RECENTLY:
- 92-year-old gets mortgage for dream penthouse
- Self-employed 58-year-old remortgages despite covid cutting income
- 60-year-old with 5 income sources remortgages
We have lots of fantastic case studies on our website, check them out here.