Post Code Restrictions:
Please refer to our criteria guides for more information regarding any postcode restrictions.
Register to place business with Precise Mortgages:
*Please select that you are a PMS Mortgage Club member when registering, placing business or checking existing payment route to ensure you receive the procuration fee quoted by PMS.
Products and Criteria
Our wide range of products enables us to provide solutions to a variety of case types. Whether it’s straightforward buy to let, residential customers with less-than-perfect credit, the flexibility of a bridging loan or the combination of short-term finance with the security of a long-term exit using our refurbishment buy to let proposition, here’s how we could help:
Buy to let Mortgages
- Different ownership structures - Options for personal ownership, limited company, portfolio, HMO and limited company HMO landlords, including first-time landlords.
- Top slicing - Available across our entire buy to let range, top slicing allows customers to use their surplus income, for example portfolio and/or earned disposable income, to demonstrate they can meet financial stresses on their application, rather than through the rental income alone.
- Portfolio landlords - Landlords can have up to 20 buy to let mortgages to a combined value of £10 million with us, and we don’t set a limit on the number or value held with other lenders.
- Affordability - We assess affordability at pay rate on all of our five year fixed rate products to help maximise the loan size available.
- Range of solutions – If your customer is planning to purchase or remortgage, is self-employed, a first-time buyer or looking to buy a new build property, our residential mortgage range could be right up their street, even if they have a less-than-perfect credit history.
- Adverse credit - We accept a wide range of adverse credit which means you could help even more customers with CCJs, defaults, DMPs, missed mortgage payments and secured/unsecured loan arrears.
- Cascade system - Our system automatically filters cases through our tiers to show you the products available to your customers, based on the information you’ve provided us with about their individual credit profiles.
- Employment types - We accept customers with complex employment incomes, such as self-employed workers with only one year’s tax calculation and HMRC Tax Year Overview or accounts.
- Choice of products – Whether your customer wants to use their residential property as security to raise funds, or is an experienced landlord who wants to extend or improve their portfolio, our regulated and non-regulated products offer them the choice they need.
- Automated valuation models (AVMs) – With speed so often of the essence with bridging finance, our AVMs ensure your case is processed as quickly as possible.
- Choice of legal representation - We offer joint or separate legal representation in England and Wales to help your customers keep their costs under control.
- Two-tier refurbishment offering – Whether your customer needs to finance light refurbishment works, or a more complex project which alters the external footprint or outline of a property or requires planning permission, our two-tier proposition could be the ideal solution.
Refurbishment Buy To Let
- Refurbishment buy to let combines the flexibility of short-term finance with the security of a long-term exit.
- Choose from three exits depending on the type of refurbishment work being carried out:
o Standard refurbishment – works to make a property habitable.
o Energy efficiency refurbishment – works which include some element of energy efficiency.
o EPC C+ refurbishment – work on a property already rated EPC C or above, of if awarded a C rating following improvement works.
- When you take out refurbishment buy to let you benefit from one expert underwriter every step of the way; one application which we’ll key for you; one valuer for both the bridging finance and buy to let exit; one conveyancer with discounted legal fees; two procuration fee payments; and two offers issued simultaneously.
- Choose between serviced or retained interest payments during the refurbishment stage..
As part of the wider OSB Group, our sales team has joined forces with the business development managers (BDM) from Kent Reliance for Intermediaries to create one dual-branded team.
As experts in what both brands can offer, the team is able to provide you with even more support, further enhancing the service we can provide to you and your customers.
So whether you want to communicate with the team face-to-face, or prefer to speak to us via telephone, video conferencing or webchat, get in touch and find out how we could help.
Book a BDM visit here
Click here to arrange a meeting with your local BDM
Along with our wide range of products and specialist support, we also offer a whole range of additional support, including:
Getting in touch
For more information, speak to your business development manager for buy to let and residential case queries. Alternatively, contact your specialist finance account manager for bridging finance.
You can also contact our support team at [email protected], or call us on 0800 116 4385 for more information.