Flexible commission (between 0 - 30% of annual premium paid monthly or annually)
Increased Free Cover Levels on selected products
3 year rate guarantees
5% discounts for payment by Direct Debit Mandate
- Air crew
- Air traffic controllers
- Ambulance crew
- Dealing with asbestos, nuclear, explosive materials or firearms
- Police or armed forces
- Professional sports people
- Ships crew
- Underground or underwater working
Group Income Protection: Provides a financial benefit and rehabilitation support if an employee is unable to work because of long-term illness or injury. Benefits are normally based on an employee’s earnings with options available to meet the employer’s specific needs and budget. Through our partnership with Sesame Bankhall Group we also offer Free Cover Levels up to £70,000 and initial lump sum payments of up to £3,000. [email protected] – our digital health and wellbeing service – is also available at no additional charge for insured employees.
Group Life Insurance: Provides a tax-free lump sum pay out to loved ones in the event of an untimely death and also gives family members much needed practical and emotional support during a very difficult time. Through our partnership with Sesame Bankhall Group we offer enhanced Free Cover Levels of up to £600,000. Registered and Excepted Master Trusts are also available with our Group Life Insurance products at no additional cost.
Group Critical Illness cover: Provides employees with a tax-free lump sum after they, their spouse or partner (if covered) or children (up to the age of 18 or 21 if in full-time education) survive one of the defined medical conditions (such as stroke, heart attack or cancer) or undergo a surgical procedure covered under the policy and survives for 14 days. Employers and employees also have access to Unum's Employee Assistance Programme and Cancer Pathway at no additional cost.
Dental cover: Dental cover from Unum provides reimbursement towards the cost of both routine and complex procedures including cover for pre-existing conditions (except for mouth cancer) and provides worldwide cover.
[email protected] at no additional cost for all Unum GIP policyholders, as well as Group CI and Life policyholders with 250 or fewer employees:
Access for employees and their families to five health and wellbeing support services through one easy-to-use app*.
- Remote GPs: An unlimited amount of video consultations that last up to 20 minutes. Aiming to get people seen by UK-based doctors all day, every day
- Mental health support: Access to an assigned therapist when it’s needed most and typically delivered via video consultation (8 consultations per annum including assessments)
- Physiotherapy: Access to a network of physiotherapists with treatment plans usually delivered via video consultation (8 consultations per annum including assessments)
- Medical second opinions: Consultations with UK-based private consultants – following a final diagnosis (2 consultations per annum).
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP): Offering advice on a range of life and work issues, including financial, legal and family concerns, plus a confidential 24/7 helpline
* Remote GP, mental health support, physiotherapy and medical second opinion services are provided by Square Health Ltd via the [email protected] app. The Employee Assistance Programme is provided by LifeWorks
Access to these services is facilitated by Unum at no cost to you. Unum is not the provider of the services but can withdraw or change the services at any time. The services are entirely separate from any insurance policy provided by Unum and are subject to the terms and conditions of the relevant third-party specialists. There is no additional cost or increase in premium as a result of Unum making this benefit available.
Exclusive terms for SBG advisers:
As you are a Sesame Bankhall Group adviser, you also have access to the exclusive Unum Partnership Terms. These terms are only for our Group Income Protection, Life Insurance and Critical Illness products and have been designed for policies with 3 - 100 employee policies in mind.
Find out more:
Dedicated support from Unum:
Our dedicated team of Unum Consultants already work with Sesame Bankhall Group advisers across the country, helping to explain all of our products and services. Our consultants can also help with:
- Joint client visits - Data driven market insight (including 'propensity to buy' modeling)
- Marketing and pitching materials such as bespoke website copy, presentations and internal communications support
Simply email [email protected] and one of the team will be in contact at the earliest opportunity.