Lifetime Mortgage – Lump Sum+
Maximum lending of up to £2,000,000 (minimum loan £10,000)
Free valuations with no limit (does not include additional borrowing)
- Roll-up mortgage
- Additional borrowing may be available (not guaranteed)
- Interest rate fixed for life
- Fixed early repayment charges ending after 10 years
- £595 application fee for loans below £50,000, zero application fee for loans of £50,000+
- Unlimited repayments per year totalling up to 10% of the original loan amount from day one, free of any early repayment charge. Minimum repayment amount £50
- Downsize protection included for full repayment from year five onwards.
To get a quote or discuss any pre-application enquiries, call the LV= Equity Release Desk on 0800 028 8974 (option 1) or email them at [email protected]
To find out more about LV=’s Lifetime Mortgage products, visit lvadviser.com/equityrelease
Lifetime Mortgage Drawdown+
The minimum we will lend to start with is £10,000
Further withdrawals are on request but not more than once per calendar month with a £1,500 minimum.
- Roll-up mortgage
- Additional borrowing beyond the agreed reserve may be available (not guaranteed)
- Interest rate fixed for each drawdown
- Maximum total lending of up to £2,000,000
- Unlimited repayments per year totalling up to 10% of total advances from day one, free of any early repayment charge. Minimum repayment amount £50
- Free valuations with no limit (does not include additional borrowing)
- Currently, there is no application fee payable on this product
- Early repayment charges end 10 years after completion of the initial loan
Both LV= products are available on their LV= Equity Release Portal, allowing you to submit business and track cases quickly and easily. The portal offers intuitive, 24/7 instant access with fast and efficient application management. The portal enables you to track the progress of all your cases, store relevant documents safely in the online library and submit applications more quickly with no signatures – giving you and your clients answers sooner.