Why consider West One?
Post Code Restrictions:
Buy to Let – England and Wales Only
Bridging – England, Scotland mainland, Wales
Register to place business with West One:
To register for West One Buy to Let Mortgages please click here and click ‘Become an Introducer’
For West One Bridging registrations or enquiries please click here
For any further help and assistance please call 0333 1234556
*Please select that you are a PMS Mortgage Club member when registering, placing business or checking existing payment route to ensure you receive the procuration fee quoted by PMS.
As one of the largest specialist lenders in the market, West One are proud to be trusted partners to a wealth of intermediaries, borrowers, and property professionals for their complex specialist lending needs. Since our establishment in 2005, and with our history in bridging finance, we have grown extensively to offer a comprehensive portfolio of specialist lending products including second charge mortgages, development finance and buy-to-let mortgages.
Besides offering some of the most competitive lending rates in today’s market, our superfast online platform offers bespoke technological solutions to support swift decisions, as well as reducing processing times to speed up the completion process. We have a dedicated team of experts on hand to support brokers, property professionals and borrowers who have more complex circumstances, and who might benefit from a more personalised approach to find a solution that best fits their needs.
We are committed to offering the highest levels of service to our clients, brokers and partners and our dedication to our products and commitment to the market has seen our team win several industry and trade awards.
Our buy-to-let offering aims to serve the wide-ranging needs of both amateur and professional landlords applying in personal names or Limited company. With our comprehensive product ranges tailored to both standard and specialist buy-to-let cases.
The Standard range is available to UK based individuals wishing to finance their property transaction in personal names or through a Limited Company SPV. Does not include HMO, MUFB above or next to commercial, Expat or Holiday Lets.
The Specialist range is designed to finance more complex transactions such as properties above or next to commercial, HMO, MUFB, Holiday short term lets and Expats available for individuals or limited company applications.
Visit our website to see our latest products and criteria
Buy to Let Key Features
Products available to individuals, SPV limited company, LLPs
Specialist underwriting on all applications
- No minimum income
- Maximum age of 80 at application
- Newly incorporated SPV limited companies acceptable
- No additional rate loading for limited company applications
- Flexible approach for portfolio landlords with no stress testing on background portfolio
- First time landlords acceptable – must own main residence
- HMOs up to 6 beds (up to 10 beds by referral) available to first time landlords
- MUB up to 10 units
- Holiday and Short Term Lets (Air BnB use acceptable)
- Expats EEA residency, outside EEA considered by referral
- Consider properties owned less than 6 months
- Standard product range available up to 80% LTV
- ICR of 125% for Limited Company and basic tax band borrowers, 135% for HMO & MUFB, 140% for high / additional rate tax band at payrate on all 5 year products
Contact details for Buy to Let
If you have a Buy to let enquiry you want to discuss, please contact one of our Business Development Managers who will be happy to assist on:
Tel No: 0333 1234 556
Email: [email protected]
Key Features Bridging
Pragmatic underwriting, supporting complex cases and larger loans over 10m
We work in a way that can complete deals quickly, in as little as under 3 days
- Regulated & Unregulated bridging (1st & 2nd), commercial, & bridge-to-let
- Rates: starting from 0.55% per month, our rates are competitive across our range
As a leading bridging finance provider since 2007, the West One team have an industry reputation for providing a personalised approach to lending resulting in an extensive portfolio of bridging loans. Our highly experienced underwriting team provide the speed and flexibility needed to help get your clients’ projects safely over the line when the timing is critical.
Bridging Key Features
Residential - Ideal for purchases, auction, development exit, refurbishments or refinances of residential
Properties that are either used as a principle primary residence or for investment purposes.
- Commercial/Semi Commercial - Short term finance for purchases and refinances of both commercial and semi-commercial properties.
- Land - Finance for purchases and refinances of land both with and without planning permission
- Available as first or second charge and have no early repayment charges.
- A quick and easy application process with fast approval processes – as little as 3 days
- Pragmatic underwriting, supporting complex cases and larger loans over £10m
- A unique approach to credit risk
- Advanced technology, broker portals and case submission hubs
- Unique and integrated product portfolio allowing consistency throughout the property finance lifecycle.
- Bridge to let loans available where exit strategy for borrower will be to refinance to Buy to Let mortgage
- Bridging loans are available as first or second charge and have no early repayment charges.