How can we help you and your clients
Register to place business with Gatehouse Bank:
*Please select that you are a PMS Mortgage Club member when registering, placing business or checking existing payment route to ensure you receive the procuration fee quoted by PMS.
We offer a range of competitive products covering both Buy-to-Let and Home Purchase Plans which are Shariah-compliant.
Whilst this amends the structure of the finance, the outcomes are still the same as conventional mortgages where we can assist you and your clients purchase and re-finance properties across England and Wales.
We have found many non-Muslims actively choose Shariah-compliant products and services because they view them as ethical, fairer, more socially responsible and transparent in addition to some of our criteria outlined below.
For more information, please visit our Shariah Residential Property Finance explained article and our Shariah Finance FAQs to help explain a bit more about our offering.
Key BTL finance highlights include:
- Portfolio Landlords – no limit on the number of properties
- No Early Payment charges on any product
- Available for individuals, sole proprietors/partnerships, limited companies and on & off-shore SPV structures
- Finance available for HMOs and MUFBs
- Rental top-up with surplus income available
- Finance provided up to 80% of the property value, up to £5m, over a max 30 year term
- Re-finance permitted within six months of purchase
- No requirement for Assets Under Management
- Enhanced proc fees payable on portfolios
Find out more
Our website has up-to-date information on our full product range and finance criteria. You can also contact your local BDM to discuss any cases.
Please refer to the Intermediary Fee Payment Guide on the Bank's website.
Please register using the link here and this will then direct you to the online portal to complete registration.