Register to place business with Pure Retirement:
*Please select that you are a PMS Mortgage Club member when registering, placing business or checking existing payment route to ensure you receive the procuration fee quoted by PMS.
- Optional ERC-free repayments available
- Lump sum or drawdown plans available
- Up to 4% cashback available
- A mixture of fixed or variable ERC options available
Pure Retirement offer customers market-leading lifetime mortgage solutions, underpinned by a dedication to providing great service, a commitment underlined by comprehensive Intermediary Sales and Customer Account Servicing committed to ensuring a first-class experience to both advisers and customers alike throughout their time with the business.
Additionally, Pure Retirement are also committed to providing advisers with resources to best reach their clients and to enhance their market knowledge, available through a variety of mediums. These include a range of virtual events and webinars, as well as adviser facing and customer-facing video content through a pair of dedicated YouTube channels. Additionally, advisers can benefit from quarterly marketing reports, monthly market insight blogs, and a postcode finder tool to help advisers to find their regional sales support.
Their marketing toolkit is the most flexible on the market, equipping advisers with free digital and print resources designed to reach equity release customers. The bespoke materials allow advisers to have complete ownership over their materials, with the new Mix & Match service, materials can be personalised right down to the image.
Pure Retirement have 6 lifetime mortgage products for customers to choose from:
- Heritage: Customers can enjoy the flexibility of Pure's Heritage Lifetime Mortgages, as not only are ERC-free optional repayments available, but customers can also choose between Fixed and GILT Early Repayment Charges. Additionally, there is no maximum property value or customer age, age restricted properties are considered and a fee package option is available with 5.5% cashback.
- Heritage Freedom 40: Heritage Freedom 40 is the most flexible product on the lifetime mortgage market, allowing up to 40% of the initial balance to be repaid ERC-free annually, with 12 payments able to be made each year as well as the comfort of Fixed Early Repayment Charges. - Max Age is 80.
- Sovereign: Customers can enjoy the widest ranging underwriting criteria of Pure's lifetime mortgages, for example, the Sovereign range considers single applicants who are married, 100% flat roof properties plus those with up to 20 acres of land. There are no maximum property value thresholds, fees and cashback packages are available, as well as an Elite range of products. Plan holders can also benefit from downsizing protection which becomes available after five years and a fee package option is available with 4% cashback.
- Classic: Offering some of the lowest lifetime mortgage rates in the market and a unique, personalised quote depending on the clients exact borrowing requirements. Direct debits available helping customers schedule up to 12 repayments per year, from the product’s allowance of 10% ERC-free partial repayments. Limited Distribution Panel.
- Heritage Freedom 20: Customers can benefit from an increased overpayment facility with Freedom 20. Freedom 20 allows up to 20% ERC free optional repayments and 12 payments can be made within a year. Freedom 20 comes with fixed ERCs and a choice of either lump sum or drawdown facilities.
- Emerald: Customers can enjoy high LTV’s at Pure Retirement with Emerald offering LTV’s up to 57.50% with the option of 4% cashback. A unique, personalised quote is obtained depending on the client's exact borrowing requirements. Direct debits available, helping customers schedule up to 12 repayments per year and allowing up to 12% ERC-free partial repayments per year.