HSBC Life understands that when it comes to providing protection no one size fits all.
We offer a selection of protection products designed to meet the needs of your clients with young families, mortgages, or older people looking to leave assets and legacies.
Our life insurance and critical illness products are backed by:
- Straightforward underwriting
- Customer friendly claims process
- No application paperwork to complete
- Improved added service – including second medical opinions, unlimited, remote 24/7 GP appointments and prescription services, physiotherapy, an annual health MOT and mental health support
- No GP reports
- Children's Critical Illness included at no extra cost
- Children covered up to age 23 regardless of education status (21 on core plan)
- Clients with type 2 diabetes will have the opportunity for Critical Illness Cover with a three-day turnaround
- Innovative nurse-screening with real-time dashboard and notifications
- No severity requirement for heart attacks
We've partnered with Square Health who provide expert medical assistance and wellbeing support. Available to existing and new HSBC Life policyholders who apply via external distribution partners – benefits are accessible through the HSBC Life Online Health Services app.*
*HSBC Life Online Health Services are not part of the insurance cover. We have the right to change or remove these services at any time. This won't affect your client's insurance.