Register to place business with Skipton Intermediaries:
*Please select that you are a PMS Mortgage Club member when registering, placing business or checking existing payment route to ensure you receive the procuration fee quoted by PMS.
Tight deadlines. Shifting goalposts. Policy changes galore. If the really satisfying parts of being a mortgage broker didn’t exist, you’d wonder why anyone does it. So instead of making big, bold statements and promising the world, we stick to the basics: we do our job with a view to helping you enjoy doing yours.
That starts with taking a common sense, straightforward approach to lending. Doing the really simple stuff like listening to brokers, and their clients, and acting on their feedback. When you place a case with us, you’re getting:
• access to our underwriting team if you need it
• any extra documents requested at initial underwrite reviewed within a target time of 24 hours.
• support from a network of dedicated BDMs
• a combination of technology and the human touch, so simple cases should fly through and more complicated cases get the attention they need
• clear, timely communications.
• support via web chat, phone, email, video call, Twitter for general queries, case updates and new enquiries.
Providing a fully packaged case first time will improve the time to offer and help out their our underwriters.
** PLEASE NOTE – Skipton have invested in Auto Income Verification technology and therefore the items below may not always be required. Please only send documents requested in your DIP approved e-mail **
Here’s a checklist of everything Skipton will need:
• Latest P60 (if using additional income).
• Latest month’s payslip (if employed).
• Latest full month’s bank statement showing salary credit (also rental income if BTL).
• Accountant’s Certificate (preferable) OR latest two years’ full signed accounts OR two years’ SA302s and one year of accounts (if self-employed).
• Any other fees your client has opted to pay up front.
• Evidence of retirement income, if the term takes your client into retirement.
Products - Choose from a range of Skipton mortgage products for your clients.
Lending Criteria - View lending criteria to assess client suitability.
Useful Literature - Download useful literature and forms.
To Contact Skipton Intermediaries, Click Here
Intermediary use only
Skipton Building Society is a member of the Building Societies Association. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority, under registration number 153706, for accepting deposits, advising on and arranging mortgages and providing Restricted financial advice. Principal Office, The Bailey, Skipton, North Yorkshire, BD23 1DN.