Register to place business with Skipton Intermediaries:
*Please select that you are a PMS Mortgage Club member when registering, placing business or checking existing payment route to ensure you receive the procuration fee quoted by PMS.
They’re here to support you
With coronavirus (COVID19) dominating the headlines, they wanted to provide some reassurance that they’re aiming to do everything they can to offer the best possible service during this unprecedented time. That’s why they’ve created a COVID19 hub where you’ll find their latest updates on products, policy and how they’re supporting you and your clients during this time.
Skipton Coronavirus update
They’ve also put together a series of FAQs which they’re regularly updating, covering questions you may have around mortgage payment holidays, service, new business and valuations, and documentation, which can be found on their dedicated Coronavirus FAQs page.
Providing a fully packaged case first time will significantly improve the time to offer and help out Skipton’s underwriters.
Here’s a checklist of everything they’ll need:
- Latest P60 (if using additional income).
- Latest month’s payslip (if employed).
- Latest full month’s bank statement showing salary credit (also rental income if BTL).
- Accountant’s Certificate (preferable) OR latest two years’ full signed accounts OR two years’ SA302s and one year of accounts (if self-employed).
- Any other fees your client has opted to pay up front.
- Evidence of retirement income, if the term takes your client into retirement.
Products – Choose from a range of Skipton
mortgage products for your clients.
Lending criteria – View lending criteria to assess client suitability.
Useful literature – Download useful literature and forms.
To contact Skipton Intermediaries, visit skipton-intermediaries.co.uk/contact-us.