Register to place business with Skipton Intermediaries:
*Please select that you are a PMS Mortgage Club member when registering, placing business or checking existing payment route to ensure you receive the procuration fee quoted by PMS.
They’re here to support you
With coronavirus (COVID19) dominating the headlines, they wanted to provide some reassurance that they’re aiming to do everything they can to offer the best possible service during this unprecedented time. That’s why they’ve created a COVID19 hub where you’ll find their latest updates on products, policy and how they’re supporting you and your clients during this time.
Skipton Coronavirus update
They’ve also put together a series of FAQs which they’re regularly updating, covering questions you may have around mortgage payment holidays, service, new business and valuations, and documentation, which can be found on their dedicated Coronavirus FAQs page.
Some of the key reasons to use Skipton Intermediaries:
- flexible underwriting with a human touch approach; including direct access to underwriters when you need it.
- no upfront application fees on any of our products.
- online tools and services designed to help you submit cases quickly and easily.
- they give you five working days following a product withdrawal to submit a case where a mortgage illustration has been produced.
- personal point of contact to discuss your case via our nationwide network of Business Development Managers and Telephone Business Development Managers, backed up by our office-based Broker Support teams.
This is all underpinned by their lending charter. It's a series of pledges that demonstrates their commitment to Intermediaries, and recognises the vital role you play in today’s complex marketplace.
Real Life Lending Charter
- They give you five working days to submit pipeline business, following a product withdrawal
- They won’t proactively market life insurance to your clients
- They’ll only offer dual pricing if it’s in your favour
- They always communicate with you in a timely, clear and straight talking way
- They’ll deliver a five star level of service
Providing a fully packaged case first time will significantly improve the time to offer and help out their underwriters.
Here’s a checklist of everything they’ll need:
- Latest P60 (if using additional income)
- Latest month’s payslip (if employed)
- Latest full month’s bank statement showing salary credit
- Accountant’s Certificate OR latest two years’ full signed accounts OR two years’ SA302s and one year of accounts (if self-employed)
- Latest three months bank statements.
- Any other fees your client has opted to pay up front.