Register to place business with Legal General Home Finance:
*Please select that you are a PMS Mortgage Club member when registering, placing business or checking existing payment route to ensure you receive the procuration fee quoted by PMS.
Designed to help protect your clients and their families, L&G’s range of products help protect the things that matter most.
We also offer
In 2021 we introduced Umbrella Benefits - more choice, more cover, more support
Umbrella Benefits is here, exclusive to intermediaries. It’s our package of additional cover and services to help you meet your clients’ needs while providing the choice they want from their protection products.
All are designed to extend our offering for you and your clients – giving more choice, more cover and more support.
Find out more
A choice of additional cover to count on, with Umbrella Benefits
- Wellbeing support- Personalised emotional and practical support from a dedicated registered nurse provided by RedArc Assured Ltd. Included as standard on our personal protection policies
- Fracture cover - Covers multiple claims per year, with a maximum benefit of £7,500. Available for an additional £5.90 a month.
- Private Diagnostics** - Private Diagnostics gives your clients access to some of the UK’s top consultants for diagnostic testing when referred to see a specialist for cancer, cardiology or neurological Available for an additional £4.50 a month.
- Rehabilitation Support Service* - Access to our in-house team of healthcare professionals as soon as a valid claim is made, who provide back to work support for mental and physical health. Included as standard with our income protection policies.
*included with our income protection policy
**Insured by AXIS specialty Europe SE. The support and services are provided by Trustdoctor, a sister company of Further Underwriting International SLU
Personal professional development is a must for every successful adviser. Not only does the FCA insist on at least 35 hours of CPD a year for those advisers in the retail market, but it makes sense to stay current, so you can give your clients the best service possible.
We offer regular live webinars throughout the year. All we need is your name, email address and Legal & General agency number. Select the day that suits you best and follow the instructions.
Enrol in webinars
We also offer a selection of workshops which you can ask your usual telephone account manager about.
Below is the link to the tools and calculators page you may find useful.
Along with a full literature library
We also now offer adviser toolkits for Income Protection - Rental Protection – Critical Illness
State of the Nation Report- Uncovering the risks to small and medium size businesses
The report gathers insights from small and medium size businesses about the potential risks they may face, their awareness of risks, and how they as a business could mitigate them.
We spoke to a range of businesses throughout the UK — from limited companies and sole traders, to partnerships and limited liability partnerships.
In our 7th edition of State of the Nation, we find that while much has changed over the years, especially most recently, there is still a serious protection gap for SMEs.
- 75% of businesses have some form of business dept
- 59% would cease trading within 12 months of losing a key person
- 73% of businesses had taken out Business Protection following advice
View the full report and infographic here
Our claims statistics are more than just numbers.
In 2020, we paid out over 15,855 claims to support your clients and their families. But they’re more than just numbers to us, they represent real people that we’ve helped in their time of need.
As well as our customers, we also recognise the importance of the people that make it happen – our advisers and claims teams. To find out more about the people behind the numbers, download our claims magazine here.
Access 2020 stats
NEW - Live chat functionality - Chat online with our new and existing business support teams for queries regarding protection policies. Live chat is available Monday – Friday, 08:00 - 17:00.
Access via OLPC
Contact us by phone:
Intermediary Sales Team: 0345 273 0010
Service Teams (New & Existing Business): 0345 270 7010
Your Account Manager
Or more information visit: www.legalandgeneral.com/advisercentre