UK mainland only
Why British Friendly?
- Cover for up to 70% of your client's annual taxable income with our Protect product.
- A maximum retirement age of 70 with our Protect product.
- 1, 2, 5 year or until retirement payment periods across our different products.
- Own occupation cover.
- We don’t limit the number of claims that can be made on a policy.
- We provide additional discretionary benefits to our members (both new and existing) at no additional cost.
- We are a mutual with no shareholders, so we exist solely for the benefit of our members.
- Guaranteed age-costed premiums.
Short Term Protect
Short Term Protect is an affordable option for your clients who need cover for shorter claim periods or are on a limited budget.
Long Term Protect
Long Term Protect provides a regular replacement income for your clients if they are unable to work because of illness, injury or accident for any claim period until they return to work or reach their chosen retirement age.
Breathing Space is affordable short term cover for your clients who may struggle to prove their level of income in the event of a claim - such as self-employed, casual or part time workers or people with irregular income.
Our discretionary added value services
These discretionary programmes give your clients extra value and benefits from their policy with us, all for no extra cost!
Mutual Benefits is our discretionary loyalty programme, giving your clients no-cost access to:
- Savings on every-day spending including Tesco and Sainsbury’s through SVM.
- Access to private medical services with Square Health - (physiotherapy, counselling, Virtual GP & Second opinion)
- Special offers on Car and Van leasing through the Tilsun Group.
- And much more!
Our discretionary BF Care programme is available at no extra cost to all our insured members, giving your clients extra financial support to help them through life-altering events.
The programme includes:
- Death Benefit
- Bereavement Benefit
- Terminal Illness Benefit
- Care Assistance Benefit
- Recovery Support Benefit
How we support you
We’re always here to help advisers like you, which is why we give you access to one of our National Account Managers as your main point of contact for any questions or queries you may have.
We believe in building strong partnerships with the intermediaries who recommend us, and we do that by offering tailored support including face to face training, webinars and sales materials, many of which provide you with unstructured CPD.
Plus, our Adviser Toolkit has tools, tips and support materials to help you sell Income Protection and protect more of your clients!