For information on the range of mortgage products, including Owner Occupier, Buy to Let, and the following areas visit the Family Building Society website:
- Family Mortgage – brings wider family wealth into the mortgage calculation, helping reduce the cost for the buyer without asking family members to hand assets over as a gift.
- Retirement Lifestyle Booster mortgage – to provide practical help for customers who are 60 or over and whose finances could do with a boost each and every month
- Offset Mortgage - for people wanting to make better use of their savings while keeping their money available for other purposes
- Self-employed (1 year self-assessment)
- Lending into and in retirement (mortgage term may be limited)
- Interest only (with suitable repayment strategy)
- Guarantor mortgage
- Holiday home
- Second home
- Expatriate mortgage
- Armed forces
Submitting an application
No need to register in advance. The Family Building Society will register your details on receipt of your first application.