Kent Reliance for Intermediaries: Changes to our product offering
We’re always looking to improve the products that we offer. That’s because we believe broader criteria provides more opportunities for you to help your clients reach their investment goals.
With this in mind, we’ve started 2019 by making changes to our core residential and buy to let mortgage ranges. These changes will offer more possibilities for you to support those clients coming to you with complex case requirements.
The key changes include:
Residential criteria changes:
- Near-prime maximum loan limit increased from £500k to £1m for all ranges – loans over £500k will be subject to maximum LTV of 80%
- Improvements to LTV thresholds on near prime 2 and near prime 3
- Targeted price reductions across our prime product range
- Price reductions on all shared ownership 2-year fixed products and new 5-year fixed products introduced
- Interest-only asset-backed loans, now available for property values of £500k and a minimum loan of £50k.
Buy to let criteria changes:
- Reduction in minimum loan size to £50k for specialist buy to let, including limited company loans and houses in multiple occupation (HMO) – please note that multiple units on a single freehold will still have a £75k minimum loan
- Large loans now available from £750k
- Removal of 3-year fixed rate products.
Something caught your eye? Then don’t wait around!
Speak to your senior business development manager or dedicated broker liaison buddy today
They’re waiting to tell you how our broader criteria could be the answer to even the most complex of cases.