Principality Building Society is the 6th largest building society in the UK and the largest in Wales. It has a proactive approach when it comes to considering a case with specific criteria needs. Their team of mortgage experts will always work towards finding a solution that best suits your customer.
Help when you need it
The Principality intermediary support desk team consists of ex-brokers, ex-senior underwriters and previous mortgage advisors who are there to make sure your mortgage applications run as smoothly as possible. They’re your dedicated point of contact for new business enquiries and have direct access to underwriters.
Face to face support
Principality’s dedicated field based Business Development Managers are ready to support you as and when you need it. We have full BDM coverage across England & Wales by 2018 ensuring there’s always someone on hand to help.
Giving you the full package
• BDM’s with direct access to senior underwriters
• Up to 90% LTV on new build flats and houses across England & Wales
• Up to 90% LTV on remortgages across England & Wales
• They accept up to four applicants on a mortgage using all four incomes
• Document upload and broker case tracking facility
• They lend across England and Wales
• Holiday lets at buy to let rates up to 75% LTV and maximum loan size of £500,000
*95% LTV is available for purchases across core territory which is defined as Wales and the postcode areas of Shropshire (SY), Herefordshire (HR) and Cheshire (CH1, CH2, CH3, CH4).