To register click here. SBVS will then contact you and confirm your details and will send you your Username and Password within 2 working hours.
To submit a survey instruction please click here.
Overview & Benefits
How SBVS can benefit you and your customers?
- You receive a referral fee of £100.00 for both a HomeBuyer Report and a Building Survey
- Customers are charged a fixed fee for each type of report
- SBVS covers every postcode in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland
- Each report is carried out by a qualified person
- Reports are back with your customers within a few working days
- They provide a central point of contact, giving you and your clients' more control
A HomeBuyer Report is intended for conventional, residential properties e.g. houses, flats and bungalows, which appear to be in a reasonable condition and have not been subject to significant alterations since construction.
A Building Survey is suitable for all residential properties and provides a in depth, full picture of their construction and condition, including the roofs, chimneys, walls, floors, ceilings, doors, windows and asbestos checks.
Please note: A Building Survey is not a Structural Engineer Report
Click here to see the RICS news.
Click here to view the latest report, other reports can be found on the SBVS website.
Click here to see a short video by RICS on the importance of getting a Home Survey.
Click here to download the SBVS consumer brochure, designed to help you and your customers. This document is also editable, so you can personalise with your own company details.
Contact & Enquiries
Call: 0345 308 5013