We do not lend in Scotland or in Northern Ireland.
Register to place business with Reliance Bank:
*Please select that you are a PMS Mortgage Club member when registering, placing business or checking existing payment route to ensure you receive the procuration fee quoted by PMS.
Reliance Bank has been in the intermediary market since 2018. We are affectionately known as the 132 year old start up.
The Bank’s mission is to help more people onto the housing ladder, mainly through our Shared Ownership product range, as well as supporting Key Workers with their mortgage needs.
We have recently updated our intermediary website. The pin number to access this is 789456. The site shows our products, SLA’s and has a document library
USPs & SLA’s
Why use Reliance Bank ??
- We are a manual Underwriting Lender which means there are no API algorithms to contend with. We use a common sense approach
- We Credit Search - not Credit score
- All cases are assigned to a Mortgage Underwriter who works closely with the Broker and takes full ownership right through to completion
- We are transparent with our SLA’s
- We carry out a Soft Footprint for AIPs and Hard Footprint for FMAs
- We complete an affordability assessment on the phone for every case
- AIPs are valid for 4 months and Mortgage Offers for 6 months
- Our shared ownership proposition is simple - we lend up to 95% LTV of the share even for new builds
- We offer an £850 cashback – minimum loan is £75,000
Keyworker Product Range
- We offer bespoke mortgage products to Keyworkers
- We lend up to 95% LTV for Purchases and 90% LTV for Remortgages / unencumbered properties subject to product availability
- We offer an attractive cash back for all Key Worker applications - minimum loan is £125,000
How to submit business with Reliance Bank
- Please phone us for a case discussion. You will need your clients income and expenditures to hand so that we can complete an affordability assessment. We will then talk you through next steps.